Sanjo-chan no Anime

A sister blog of "Nakashima of Remora" focusing on the latest trends in the anime industry.


L, Do You Know I Love Death Note A Lot?

Oh, my goodness! This manga Death Note is AWESOME! Death Note is the best thing I have gotten into since FMA 2 years ago.

This was recommended to me by a friend of mine 3 years ago before it was licensed by Viz. I started reading DN after I moved to Chattanooga. That was sometime in Mid-July. After reading chapter one I downloaded from a website, I was hooked! Reading what happened at the end of that chapter got me a bit upset: I was missing a lot.

Now, it's a good thing I waited this long to read it. Because it's a good series to have in my physical collection, rather than having the scans. Since it took me 4 months to catch up to the current volume I'm waiting on, I'm not missing a thing: I'm up to date with the manga, the anime is on the air in Japan, the second movie is a hit in the Japanese Box Office and I would be glad to see the English adaption of Death Note, ala "RINGU" and "JU-ON: The Grudge." All the other anime I was into back when I started watching anime were old and I was missing out on a lot. I'm older now, I'm catching up with newer anime...

I'm sorry, I trailed off there for a minute. I was just thinking over all the anime I watched and finding Death Note the best one.

The really moral of the story is that...WHAT'S TAKING THEM SO LONG TO RELEASE VOLUME 8?!

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “L, Do You Know I Love Death Note A Lot?”

  1. # Blogger Unknown
  2. # Blogger Unknown
Post a Comment



© 2006 Sanjo-chan no Anime | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.