Sanjo-chan no Anime

A sister blog of "Nakashima of Remora" focusing on the latest trends in the anime industry.


Anime @ the Library (10/7/2006)

This is a post from my LiveJournal made on 10/7/2006:


So I checked out that anime event at the Downtown Chattanooga Library. It was...small. I was kinda thinking it would have 30+ people (Like in the pictures on the website). The movie they were showing was "Metropolis". I tried to avoid that movie because I was turned off by the way the characters were drawn (1950's Astro Boy style art). I was wrong. It turned out to be a good movie, though I missed the first 15 minutes of it looking for a place to park. The Auditorium closed after it ended. No Cosplay or contests? Lame. I started to bring my Naruto Handband, but since this is the first time I went to this, I should see how it turns out before I made a fool of myself. D;

I had a good time today. It wasn't what I expected, but I was satisfied and it served as compensation since I didn't go to AWA.

Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “Anime @ the Library (10/7/2006)”

  1. # Blogger Michael

    I just went myself, almost a year later, and yeah the library was apparently as big as it was when you went.

    I thought some more planners/volunteers for JAMPcon, Chattanooga's 1st anime con, would be there but I think their schedule just didn't work out probably.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown
  3. # Blogger Unknown
Post a Comment



© 2006 Sanjo-chan no Anime | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.