Sanjo-chan no Anime

A sister blog of "Nakashima of Remora" focusing on the latest trends in the anime industry.


Naruto [Episode 1]

This the first episode of the Japanese dubbed Naruto. I've been into this show for almost 3 years, but I'm not really into it. I love the characters and the story, but something bothers me about it...The fans always complain about the english dub. Trust me. There's nothing totally wrong with it, although Sakura and Naruto's voices takes some getting used to. People just don't like it because they are used to the Japanese dub. Come on! Steve Blum does the voice of Zabuza. What's wrong with that?

Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “Naruto [Episode 1]”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous
  2. # Anonymous Anonymous
  3. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment



© 2006 Sanjo-chan no Anime | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.