Sanjo-chan no Anime

A sister blog of "Nakashima of Remora" focusing on the latest trends in the anime industry.


When will it end?

Naruto has been running non-stop for a year now, and nearing the 60th episode. If this keeps up, it will run in time with the Japanese episodes, which is now on episode 210. No worry for me though. I have 150+ episodes I have been saving up as a "collector's version." I don't hate the English dub, but I can watch Naruto anytime if I have the original version. Speaking of which, I need to get back to reading the manga. Thanks to school, I haven't been able to read any manga for a couple of months.

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “When will it end?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous
  2. # Anonymous Anonymous
  3. # Blogger Unknown
Post a Comment



© 2006 Sanjo-chan no Anime | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.