Sanjo-chan no Anime

A sister blog of "Nakashima of Remora" focusing on the latest trends in the anime industry.


Azumanga Daioh

Another good anime is Azumanga Daioh. It's also another favorite with fans everywhere. It's basicaly an comedy anime with a school setting, and hardly any plotlines.



The anime is 26 episodes long and the manga is four volumes (North America graphic novel release) long. I love both of them. The manga got me hooked on Azumanga. After reading all four volumes in 2-3 months, I when and brought the DVD box set and watched all of that in one month. It was the best ride I had.





My favorite character is Sakaki. It seems like she has no interests, but she's madly in love with animals. Watch her go after "The Biting Cat" in every other episode. It's hilarious (and it's the selling point to the series, in my opinion)!







Then there's the other girls: Chiyo, Koyomi, Tomo, Kasuga (AKA Osaka) and Kagura. There's also Kaorin, but she doesn't get alot of screen time. I recommend this anime. It's the best anime I've seen this year (Though this was released in 2003)!

Labels:




© 2006 Sanjo-chan no Anime | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.